I apologize for the short notice, the following will be schedule for Career Month presentation:
May 30th, 2015, Saturday 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
I will not inform anyone which career would be presented, you will need to show up and find out.
Please note this is just for one Career Month presentation, I will formally announce the June Career Month presentations.
You do not need to email or contact me as the schedules will be posted and announced, therefore any student may attend.
The students will be allowed to ask any questions they wish to ask.
- How long have you working
- How much education / schooling is required
- Can you make lots of money
- Why did you choose this occupation
- Who inspired you to choose this occupation
- How many hours do you have to work
- Where did you study
The above are just some sample questions that could be asked of the presenter.
I look forward to seeing many students showing up tomorrow, and regularly for the other Career Month presenters.
Please stay updated at all times by following me on http://blog.dialectzone.org