This is the following update for all new courses / classes and other events for the upcoming months.
As you may know that the holidays are approaching in the United States and I plan to celebrate them with the children.
I plan to re-design and exchange teachers to keep the G Class more active and lively.
This is as follows:
- G Class – November and December: (Note only 2-3 G Classes is being offered)
If wish to signup please REPLY back to this email with your son or daughter’s name, both English and Chinese, and which class schedule you would like.
Once you have reserved the seat, you may not be able to change it, as the classes will fill up very fast.
Please note that I do plan to continue the G Class course, with a few minor changes.
G Class will be strictly an Oral English Class.
The schedule is as follows, with a starting date of November 7th, 2015:
- November 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th (Total of 4 (four) classes in November)
- December 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th (Total of 4 (four) classes in December)
G Class timings:
- Saturday – 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm — seating is limited (G Class Beginners)
- Saturday – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm — seating is limited (G Class Advanced) – (*Possible class can be created)
- Saturday – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm — seating is limited (G Class Advanced)
Should there be any classes during any of these events, those such classes will be rescheduled and you will be informed of the makeup class via email.
If know anyone who may be interested in these classes please feel free to contact me (via email) at anytime.
If you do not understand something, please feel free to ask, if you don’t ask you will never know.
As always stay updated with me at all times by visiting http://blog.dialectzone.org
Working together is the only way that we can help the children.
Please communicate with me via E-Mail ONLY, any other forms of communication may reduce the time for me to respond back to you.
Lastly, it is everyone’s responsibility to keep the students under control as well as the classrooms and other areas clean and tidy at all times.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at anytime.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Dialect Zone International