- Please print out this letter template
- Paste or glue an original 4″x6″ or 5″x7″ photo (must NOT be printed on your printer)
- Write your name
- Write the date of the adventure taken
- Write the time of the adventure taken
- Write the location (place) of the adventure taken
- Write the name of Stanley’s owner
- Write your letter
- Provide as much details as possible
- English is preferred but Chinese or other languages are acceptable, because Flat Stanley is multi-lingual
- You may use both sides of the paper to write
- You may use blank paper to draw or doodle
- Hand in your Flat Stanley to your teacher.
- Hand in your Flat Stanley’s Great Adventure letter(s), pictures, notes, videos, etc… to your teacher
Your teacher will help you send him to a friend to be taken on an amazing new adventure!
Join the Flat Stanley phenomenon and support this international literacy activity by send us your own images to our Flat Stanley Project.
If you are interested in our Flat Stanley Exchange, please click here to contact us.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Dialect Zone International