Note: Parents may stay for a little while to take pictures, however please understand the school’s capacity isn’t big enough to occupy everyone.
Parents and others may watch online or on the QQ Group.
I do ask the parents to take the jackets / coats and other clothing the children would not wear, because of the activities the children will remove their jackets.
Parents please explain the following to your son or daughter:
Rules for the party:
- DO NOT damaged or play with the decorations.
- DO NOT spill water, juice, drinks, etc…
- DO NOT make a mess while eating.
- DO NOT waste food or drinks
- DO NOT touch the computer(s) or other system(s) needed to make the party successful
- Students should NOT be violent or abusive to any other student or adult.
- Students should listen to instructions provided.
- Students WILL be REQUIRED to dance and participate as well as listen to the instructions provided.
Use common sense and be polite and civilized.
Date: November 5th, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm China Standard Time
Note: I cannot/will not change this date, as this is actual birth date
Venue: Pizza, Pepsi, Chips, Snacks, Cake, Activities, etc
Note: I have ordered the party supplies from America
Please let me know if your son or daughter will attend so I may prepare enough supplies.
I look forward to seeing everyone on Aisha’s birthday and sharing our family’s happiness with everyone.
Please do not bring gifts, as I do not have space to store them.
Your presence is the only thing that I am looking for.
I will also broadcast this party online, for up to date information and details please visit:
Any questions please let me know.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Dialect Zone International