Note: Parents may stay for a little while to take pictures, however please understand the school’s capacity isn’t big enough to occupy everyone.
Parents and others may watch online or on the QQ Group.
I do ask the parents to take the jackets / coats and other clothing the children would not wear, because of the activities the children will remove their jackets.
Parents please explain the following to your son or daughter:
Rules for the party:
- DO NOT damaged or play with the decorations.
- DO NOT spill water, juice, drinks, etc…
- DO NOT make a mess while eating.
- DO NOT waste food or drinks
- DO NOT touch the computer(s) or other system(s) needed to make the party successful
- Students should NOT be violent or abusive to any other student or adult.
- Students should listen to instructions provided.
- Students WILL be REQUIRED to dance and participate as well as listen to the instructions provided.
Use common sense and be polite and civilized.
Date: November 5th, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm China Standard Time
Note: I cannot/will not change this date, as this is actual birth date
Venue: Pizza, Pepsi, Chips, Snacks, Cake, Activities, etc
Note: I have ordered the party supplies from America
Please let me know if your son or daughter will attend so I may prepare enough supplies.
I look forward to seeing everyone on Aisha’s birthday and sharing our family’s happiness with everyone.
Please do not bring gifts, as I do not have space to store them.
Your presence is the only thing that I am looking for.
I will also broadcast this party online, for up to date information and details please visit:
Any questions please let me know.